Sunday, January 6, 2013

Heritage Layout Follow-up

So last summer I made a heritage layout about my sister and father.  I had even got the journalling in her own words with a few sneaky questions in emails. 

 I kept it hidden away with the exception of showing you on a blog http://heatherplotzke.blogspot.com/2012/07/heritage-layout-using-studio-j-and.html and I knew you all wouldn't tell.

 I wanted to follow up with you all because my sister just called me long distance (we live on opposite coasts) because she got her New Year's gift (even though I made her gift in July I still mailed it late ughhh) and opened it with me on the phone.  I had framed the layout in two sleek black 12x12 frames.  By the time she got the 14th "oh wow" and "oh my gosh" out she was crying pretty hard and had me in tears too.  She loved them and I was beyond thrilled.

I guess I wanted to share this as a reminder, we spend countless hours safely, artistically, and lovingly immortalizing our memories for our loved ones.  Don't just hid them away in your albums share them, glorify them in honor on your mantels and walls, give them to your "inspirations" as gifts.  Studio J is the perfect tool to scrapbook for gifts.  You always can order a second copy of your layout with the click of a button, so you'll be able to always keep a copy for yourself without having to redo the manual labor.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! A couple years ago my parents took us and my aunt on a trip to Disneyland. I used studio J to make an album so I could get a copy for us and a copy each for my parents and aunt for Christmas (they loved it!). I really appreciated the way I could scrapbook this big trip without having the materials all over the place for my little son to get into.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!