Through the Year -- Calendar Set

Through the Year -- Calendar Set
As 2017 comes to a close, you can be ready for 2018 by creating a beautiful photo calendar. The Through the Year calendar kit includes everything you need to create a 12-month photo calendar for the year ahead. Save 20% on this exclusive bundle of products, that includes custom gold glitter die-cuts, glitter gems, Complements, papers, and a blank calendar. The November Stamp of the Month, Through the Year, makes an excellent companion to this project, too. If you didn’t get this limited-time stamp set last month, never fear — you can get a calendar kit that includes this set! Get this exclusive calendar kit FREE this month when you sign up to become a Consultant in December or when you host a qualifying party.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Heritage Layout Follow-up

So last summer I made a heritage layout about my sister and father.  I had even got the journalling in her own words with a few sneaky questions in emails. 

 I kept it hidden away with the exception of showing you on a blog http://heatherplotzke.blogspot.com/2012/07/heritage-layout-using-studio-j-and.html and I knew you all wouldn't tell.

 I wanted to follow up with you all because my sister just called me long distance (we live on opposite coasts) because she got her New Year's gift (even though I made her gift in July I still mailed it late ughhh) and opened it with me on the phone.  I had framed the layout in two sleek black 12x12 frames.  By the time she got the 14th "oh wow" and "oh my gosh" out she was crying pretty hard and had me in tears too.  She loved them and I was beyond thrilled.

I guess I wanted to share this as a reminder, we spend countless hours safely, artistically, and lovingly immortalizing our memories for our loved ones.  Don't just hid them away in your albums share them, glorify them in honor on your mantels and walls, give them to your "inspirations" as gifts.  Studio J is the perfect tool to scrapbook for gifts.  You always can order a second copy of your layout with the click of a button, so you'll be able to always keep a copy for yourself without having to redo the manual labor.