Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Revamp Purchased Card Kit

I purchased several of these card kits, with hard magnetic closing box with 16 cards (8 blank/8 thank you's) and envelopes the day after Christmas for a couple dollar each on clearance.  I loved the color blocking but wanted to revamp the cards to give a little more personality to the set. 

Using the Cricut Artiste and coordinating stamp set I quickly cut out the cupcakes and stamped them.  They were colored and blended with water color pencils and then adhered using pop up foam dots.  I also used CTMH's glitter gel to give the candy sprinkles some sparkle. 

On the thank you cards, I loved the clean look of the plain cards and decided to outline the outer edges of them with coordinating glitter gel as well.

Super quick, super inexpensive while looking expensive, and super easy gifts for friends, teachers, and co-workers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!