Avonlea, which to me screams heritage and romance where so many others see winter, I decided to take this layout on a Valentine's journey.
To see what I Scraplifted and altered check out Linda Taylor's Blog Hop post.
Okay now to the cutting information, including the Cricut cartridge/booklet key page #, in case you want to scraplift.
- Slate Cardstock: Circle (Artiste p 48) was cut at 6 1/2. The lace Doilie was cut 3 1/2 (Artiste p 71). I slowed the speed a little to keep the lace edges clean.
- Smokey Plum Cardstock: Lace Doilie was cut at 8.75 (save the hearts for decoration when using these kind of cuts). "I Love You" was cut at 1 1/2" (Artiste p 71). The Cameo's were each cut at 2" (Artiste p. 42).
- The 5 pcs of Background & Texture paper (B &T) on the right page for photos were 3 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- The Grey satin polka pcs are RIBBON and I cut them at 10 1/2"
- The other Bold patterned B & T papers (2) were cut at 3" x 11"