Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January's Workshop Layout

As I mentioned last week, I am totally rocking a scrap lifted layout this month for my January workshop. Why re-invent the wheel when so many have already decorated it adorably!
Using Avonlea, which to me screams heritage and romance where so many others see winter, I decided to take this layout on a Valentine's journey. 

To see what I Scraplifted and altered check out  Linda Taylor's Blog Hop post.
Okay now to the cutting information, including the Cricut cartridge/booklet key page #, in case you want to scraplift.  
  • Slate Cardstock: Circle (Artiste p 48) was cut at 6 1/2. The lace Doilie was cut 3 1/2 (Artiste p 71).  I slowed the speed a little to keep the lace edges clean.
  • Smokey Plum Cardstock: Lace Doilie was cut at 8.75 (save the hearts for decoration when using these kind of cuts).  "I Love You" was cut at 1 1/2" (Artiste p 71).  The Cameo's were each cut at 2" (Artiste p. 42).
  • The 5 pcs of Background & Texture paper (B &T) on the right page for photos were 3 1/2" x 4 1/2"
  • The Grey satin polka pcs are RIBBON and I cut them at 10 1/2"
  • The other Bold patterned B & T papers (2) were cut at 3" x 11"
Lastly, I've already been "lifted" and rearranged into someone's own vision.  Take a look at Brenda Wando's layout from my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!