Sunday, January 20, 2013

Give a Hug Day -- Today!!!!!

January  21st - Give a Hug Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who doesn't want a hug?!?!?!

Anyone that knows me well, knows that I'm not the biggest Hugger lol.  Don't get me wrong I like to hug, but I to hug MY people you know.  Even writing this I have goose bumps just thinking about someone I just got introduced to hugging me ahhhhhh.  My kids on the other hand I must hug 100 times each a day.  My two littlest you have to brace for their hugs because when they want one, they charge at you so you need to be prepared. 

Now, with my husband deployed and my best friends scattered around the world I love being able to send some HUGS through the mail.  Our new Card Chatter - Love D1464 stamp set ($17.95 for 22 images) will be perfect for this.  Often people forget about sending an "I love you" card out except for Valentines Day or main holidays but for me, a JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU is the best kind.  My favorite stamps are "My favorite place..." "is inside your hug".  Love that!


So to all of you -- my peeps, here is my VIRTUAL HUG TO YOU!!!!!!!!!  (those kinds I'm okay with).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!