Sunday, January 27, 2013

Too busy crafting to be posting...CTMH Spring products

Okay, okay...I know I'm supposed be blogging to you all photos about all the new goodies that are coming your way just THREE DAYS from now.  Sorry I've been TOO BUSY playing with all those great new products.  In all honesty I can't remember the last time I was so creatively charged and inspired as I am right now.  This three day weekend alone I've made TWO layout spreads, FIVE big Home Decor Items, and have TWO more pieced out and ready assemble. 

Thankfully my Mom fed my kids today.

I can't wait to share all the new products with you.  All my local peeps, I will have all these samples I've been making and more at my openhouse on Feb 5th.  For those of you that are in my blogging world alone, I promise to get some photos and post soon; Soon but not today...my Cricut is calling me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!