Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cookie sheet magnetic boards

What do you get when you take a cookie sheet (from the dollar tree), a La Belle Vie paper pack, some paper roses and magnetic disks....a decorative magnet wall hanging perfect for your favorite photos, notes, and shopping lists.  I had my husband drill two holes at top before decorating.

I used a Art Philosophies Cricut cut roses glued to magnet discs (from Walmart) for the magnets.  A lot of times I use glass pebbles that you get in the vase department to cover the magnets.  If they are clear you can put paper/stickers in between for personalized magnets.

I have made these for my kids rooms for artwork decorated with their favorite characters (we have Mickey, Star Wars, Barbie).  The possibilities are unlimited.  I posted several  versions here, including my USMC inspired ones.