Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cookie sheet magnetic boards

What do you get when you take a cookie sheet (from the dollar tree), a La Belle Vie paper pack, some paper roses and magnetic disks....a decorative magnet wall hanging perfect for your favorite photos, notes, and shopping lists.  I had my husband drill two holes at top before decorating.

I used a Art Philosophies Cricut cut roses glued to magnet discs (from Walmart) for the magnets.  A lot of times I use glass pebbles that you get in the vase department to cover the magnets.  If they are clear you can put paper/stickers in between for personalized magnets.

I have made these for my kids rooms for artwork decorated with their favorite characters (we have Mickey, Star Wars, Barbie).  The possibilities are unlimited.  I posted several  versions here, including my USMC inspired ones.


2 comments:

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!