Monday, January 28, 2013

Avonlea card

Here is a little treat to tide you over while I'm in Manic-craft mode.  Emily Hunt from monthly papercrafting group made a series of cards from the left over pieces of Avonlea from our January workshop.

Emily is making cards to give in bundles as Christmas gifts!  How smart is that!!!!! Who wouldn't love getting homemade cards/stationary sets.  I love that Emily is starting now on this project.  Again, super smart -- so crafting fun all year through and  less holiday stress time.  Thanks for sharing with us Emily!
Send me your Close To My Heart art and maybe you'll find yourself featured too!!!!!!!!!  I love seeing and sharing great new samples and want to pay that forward to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!