Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wear your PJ's to work day!!!!

Let's face it at one time or another we've all had the dream "wouldn't it be nice if" AND the nightmare of "being in a meeting in"....our PAJAMAS!  Well here is the holiday dedicated to just that!  National Wear Your PJ's To Work Day!!!

Here's the thing, I stopped dreaming about this and made it a reality 7 years when I joined Close To My Heart.  Even better than working in my PJ's, crafting and chatting are the majority of my working requirements.  How can a job be more perfect?  How about doing all this with your friends? Yup, I get to do that too!

Why don't you join in on the fun, make some money doing things that you know you really want to be doing anyways! During April, when you sign up to join my team you will still get your amazing New Consultant Kit, but you will also get FOUR additional stamp sets (Apr, May, Ju, Jly Stamp of the Months) FREE in your kit.

For full list of all the goodies you are going to receive in your package AND your enrollment form CLICK HERE.  The whole process will take you about 5 mins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!