Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

They need my help, do you! Let me show you how to rescue your families' memories

Are you memories stuffed in a box under your bed or stuck in some unlabeled file on your laptop, worse yet on your camera phone???  If yes than you need ME and Studio J online scrapbooking to help rescue your families' memories.

Studio J scrapbooking is super fast, super easy, and way inexpensive!  It can done on your time schedule whenever you have a few minutes because once logged in your layouts autosave so when your 3 yr-old yells OOPS, you don't have to worry about your project and run!

This is something that travels with you!  I scrap anywhere and everywhere that has wi-fi!

This is the only way that my youngest 3 have a chance of seeing their photos scrapbooked before they have grandkids.  Let me show you how! call me at 760-712-7033 or click heatherplotzke.ctmh.com to start now!