Monday, April 8, 2013

For Always Paperpack

 I wanted to showcase my most beloved papers from the new catalog.  FOR ALWAYS.  I'm absolutely in love with this paper pack.  Over the next few weeks you'll be seeing all sorts of projects I made with them.  Today I wanted to show you some of the stunning things our CTMH Design Team came up with.

From Wedding to Heritage to Home Decor and everything in between, this paper pack is perfect.



For Always Scrapbook WOTG
 Here are some samples from the two Workshop on the Go kits (yup this pack is so amazing we have two seperate kits!) and be sure to scroll all the way down to check out the fabulous accessories we have designed to coordinate.
For Always Card WOTG

Here is a sample of just a few of the accessories that match perfectly with this For Always paperpack.  Be se sure to check back, starting tomorrow to see what I've come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!