Monday, April 1, 2013

National PB & J day

In honor of National PB & J day, I believe everyone should be having a picnic.  If you can't have an outside picnic, no problem.  Spread a blanket out on the and have an indoor picnic!  How much fun will that be for your kiddos on Tuesday to have an indoor picnic.

Looking for something special to serve tonight.  Try a GRILLED PB & J!!! Oh so yummy.  My friend Ardy used to make them for me after nights I'd work late.  If you've never had one you're missing out, they are so oohy-gooehy yummy.  When I was pregnant, it was about the only thing I could eat (maybe that's why my daughter is so "nutty" lol).

So we have the menu set, picnic area ready, what's left....hmmmmmm.  YOUR CAMERA, have it ready!  Days like National PB & J are my favorite kinds of holidays to scrapbook.  I want my kids to remember all the fun and silly things we did day to day.

 When you're ready to scrapbook, I recommend the April stamp of the month set for the perfect picnic layout, try it with Claire paper pack for a fun summery indoor or out layout!

Happy PB & J Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!