Thursday, April 25, 2013

Come spend Saturday May 4th crafting with me!


San Diego area people come out and spend National Scrapbooking Day with myself and Dana Simone-Kurtz at our all day Spring Fling Craft Workshop. Out of towners we haven't forgotten you-on the 5th we will post photos and details of how you can order kits for us to ship you. Now let me give you the full scoop:

Spring Fling CraftWorkshop

Paper crafted gifts for baby showers, teacher appreciation, graduation, Mother’s and Father’s Day, and just because

Saturday May 4, 2013

10:00am - 4:00pm

Garage In Poway (email me at hrkinney@hotmail.com your RSVP and I will get you the address)


   Choose which and how many projects to create



   Pay as you goprojects from $2 to $10 each



   Raffles every half hour



   Kids 9 years and older with adult welcome



   Bring adhesive, scissors, and money

 

Earn raffle tickets for bringing a friend, booking a gathering, signing up for email notifications, becoming a consultant, and for every $10 you order.



Email or call me today to R.S.V.P. and receive an additional raffle ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!