Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Come spend Saturday May 4th crafting with me!


San Diego area people come out and spend National Scrapbooking Day with myself and Dana Simone-Kurtz at our all day Spring Fling Craft Workshop. Out of towners we haven't forgotten you-on the 5th we will post photos and details of how you can order kits for us to ship you. Now let me give you the full scoop:

Spring Fling CraftWorkshop

Paper crafted gifts for baby showers, teacher appreciation, graduation, Mother’s and Father’s Day, and just because

Saturday May 4, 2013

10:00am - 4:00pm

Garage In Poway (email me at hrkinney@hotmail.com your RSVP and I will get you the address)


   Choose which and how many projects to create



   Pay as you goprojects from $2 to $10 each



   Raffles every half hour



   Kids 9 years and older with adult welcome



   Bring adhesive, scissors, and money

 

Earn raffle tickets for bringing a friend, booking a gathering, signing up for email notifications, becoming a consultant, and for every $10 you order.



Email or call me today to R.S.V.P. and receive an additional raffle ticket.