Saturday, April 6, 2013

Put down that duster! Studio J is calling you on this special day

Okay friends, here is a holiday just for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

National NO HOUSEWORK DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the perfect day for a crafter!!!!!!!  Now if this day was combined with National Someone come and take all my kids away for a few hours, think of all the crafting I could do.

Since no one volunteered to come and take my little darlings for the day, looks like I'll be going to Plan B...Studio J day while they play.  For me Studio J online scrapbooking gives me the freedom to scrapbook AND play near my kiddos without worries of sticky fingers, spilled juices, and accidents with tools (not that a child of mine would ever want to play Barbie's hair dresser with my CTMH scissors).

So abandon those dust pans, and stop folding that laundry and let's get crafting!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!