Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Duplicate Layouts -- made easy



We have all vacationed with friends and family and to print extra photos, or now email out copies.   A lot of us have even had to (gasp) RESCRAP photos to send to others.

Studio J is Heaven sent for these situations.  Here is why:

My best friend came to visit in December. To minimize flash bulbs (yes the three of us were all scrappers), we traded off days taking photos and then combined all the pictures together through emails.  Donna, being AMAZING, logged onto Studio J right away and started scrapbooking her visit. 

When she was done, she went in and created two copy of those layouts, even changing the journalling to reflect if I or Connie were talking.  Ordered the copies and with in a few days all three of us had our own scrapbook.  SO GREAT!

I love you Donna! I love Studio J!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!