Sunday, April 14, 2013

Paper Cupcakes Cricut Artiste Blog Hop

Welcome to the April edition of the Paper cupcakes Cricut Artiste blog hop.  If you came from Bren Yule's blog, glad you are here you are in the right place on the trail!

My project is something I'm excited about, as its one of my kits for my upcoming Spring Fling Openhouse Workshop (stop back tomorrow for event details, including how to order your kits for out of towners).


This month we focused on the "Happy Mother's Day Key", page 74 of your guide.  The pretty buttercup flower is from that key (Accent 1 w/shift on).  The purse itself is from the number "5" key, 3D Object.  I cut the purse using fit to page mode on my Cricut.

The paper for this project is Chantilly.  Adding the zip-strip on the bottom of the purse was so easy and gave it a finished look.  The other embellishments used here are: Just Blooms daisy white flower,  Pink Assortment Buttons Z1370, Olive Baker's Twine, from the Harvest Assortment Z1751, and last Pink Glitz Glitter Gel Z1770.

What I love about this project is that the size is perfect for using all those bits of scraps and left over embellishments from other projects.  It can be used easily as a small gift bag for treats, gift card holder, name table settings, etc.

Thanks again for stopping by now hop on over to my talented pal and Spring Fling Workshop co-host, Dana Simone Kurtz's blog.

Enjoy and come back soon and OFTEN!

Here is the full list of hoppers so you don't lose your way:
The hoppers in order are:
1) Bren Yule
2) Heather Plotzke
3) Dana Simone-Kurtz 
4) Patty Smith 
5) Linda Taylor
6) Rosalinda Cruz 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute little purse Miss Heather! Love the glitz! A girls gotta have some bling!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!