Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Husband Appreciation Day - Saturday the 20th

This coming Saturday is Husband Appreciation Day!  I know, I know when I saw this my initial thought was whatever, how did that become a holiday.  But on second glance, and maybe because I'm much more sentimental and appreciative of my husband who's been deployed for 14 months, I thought I should remind everyone of the day. 

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to picking up dirty work uniforms, finding dirty dishes in the oddest places around our house, yelling "get those boots off my carpet".  I also can't wait to see a smirk on his face when I know he's up to no good, to have a hand to hold on walks to the playground, have someone to get that joke that no one else would understand, and to have a hug at the end of a what seems like never-ending day. 

So in honor of my husband, and yours.  I hope you have a great weekend together!

Studio J - Express Collection


2 comments:

  1. Great Layout! Looking forward to appreciating a weekend with my husband - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!