Tuesday, April 23, 2013

National Secretary's Day gift

Happy Secretary's Day!!!!!!!!!!  Thinking oh that doesn't apply to me, I'm not a secretary or Administrative Assistant as they have politically corrected the name to lol.  OF COURSE YOU ARE~as the head of all things that need to be done, scheduled, arranged, kept track of, and overseer of EVERYTHING for you family we are ALL Secretaries!

Since I was 19 years old, I've enjoyed this day of respect and recognition for all those things that people aren't even aware you do for them.

So today, my co-workers will come in to find these on their desks from me.  Designed by my upline Bren Yule, this fun desk organizer has a little of everything on it.  A little cork board, a place to glue photos, and a cup holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!