Thursday, April 11, 2013

Special reminders - Tax day savings

Tax day is coming my friends, you can't hide any longer that's why I wanted to remind you about my savings special:

 Join the Ink Tax Party! and earn a FREE Dye Ink Pad (with $25 order)
During April all orders of $25 or more, will qualify for a Heatherplotzke Ink Tax Party FREE gift of your choice of one of our 40 Dye-colored ink pads! 

So easy right, you place your order...be sure to CLICK "JOIN" on the Ink Tax Party and then let me know what color ink pad you want and I will get it shipped off to you!  That easy!!!!  Easiest refund you'll receive this month for sure :)  Hurry this only lasts through April 30th!

Also wanted to have you save the date, MAY 4th!!!!!!!!!  On National Scrapbooking Day I will be co-hosting a Spring Fling Workshop from 10-4, in Poway. There will be tons of projects that you'll be able to pick and choose from to make (and how many to make).  The cost will be broken down by projects and you just have pay for the projects you choose. More details to come, but same the save the date.  You won't want to miss out, and be sure to bring your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!