Monday, August 12, 2013

Who's ready for some Free Stamps?!?!?! In August find out how you can get 2 sets FREE 2 ways!

When you join my Stampologist Society CTMH Team in August not only will you be getting this slam packed new consultant kit for only $49, you will also be getting your choice of new stamp set (size A-D) from the new Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book FREE as a welcome to OUR TEAM gift from me!  Click here to JOIN NOW!
Okay if one way to get a FREE goodie wasn't enough I promised you a second.  As a reminder, all through August, when you order $50 or more from my website heatherplotzke.ctmh.com you will get the stamp of the month set FREE this month only!  In August, its such a Sweet deal because the stamp set is such a cute chocolate love-fest set.  Remember when ordering from my site to Click JOIN on an open gathering to help my hostesses earn extra rewards, you never know when that hostess will be you...always try and pay it forward.

So hurry you won't want to miss out on either of these yummy good deals!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!