Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fun Chantilly Layout

I wanted to make a layout that showed the free spirit of my great-niece Charlie.  Chantilly paper pack not only perfectly matches her personality, it coordinated as well with her outfits.


I didn't design this layout from scratch.  I bought a kit about a hundred and twelve years ago lol, from a store in Michigan that had some way 80 style papers with it (that nope aren't back in style and shouldn't have been then).  But the pattern and directions were great, and I had just never used them because I was turned off by the papers.  I gave my kiddos the papers to play with and then created this with Chantilly.  I love the results.

 So keep your eyes peeled and be on the look out for ideas to scraplift.  You never know where your inspiration will come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!