Thursday, August 1, 2013

Openhouse reminder - August 6th at 6:30p

Hi everyone, I just wanted to remind everyone that my Openhouse is coming August 6th to jump start the New CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  We will be open from 6:30-8:30p at Oceanside Community Church.

I would LOVE to have you and all your friends, even your Mother-in-law, attend this FREE gathering.  You'll be receiving our new Idea Book FREE that night, along with seeing lots of new art samples. 

I will be having an inventory blowout sale on older product, as well as having finished artwork and even some kits for sale.

As a bonus, those interested can make a special summer, water loving layout for $10.  I just need an RSVP to have you a layout kit ready.

To RSVP for the openhouse AND to pre-order your layout contact me by either commenting here, by email at hrkinney@hotmail.com or by phone at 760-712-7033

For those that just can't wait to get a look at the new Idea Book it is available online now at heatherplotzke.ctmh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!