Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Project in progress hanger


Here is my tip of the day:
I saw this Laundry dryer item at IKEA (I love IKEA -- seriously so many super cool things oops sorry focus focus).  Okay so looking at this dryer hanger/toy organizer (that's what they told me) with its little octopus face, and I was thinking a card project hanger.

 So yup, even with my husband making that face, you know the one, and shaking his head, I carefully and cheerfully placed TWO in our cart; well of course I had to get one for Dana--which is the one shown here by the way lol.  As you can see the work great, are pretty sturdy, and I think cost around $6.95.