Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Creations Bracket Frame Chantilly Style

So we have a large photo wall in our house, and every once in awhile Kennedy mentions that she isn't on it as much as all our other kids.  I always say "well honey they've been alive a lot longer".  Truth is, as the fifth child, she just hasn't been taken to the photographer as much (she has been scrapbooked more).  To equal out some of my Momma guilt, I made this frame for her next pictures taken.

I used Chantilly Textiles to quickly cover CTMH's My Creation Bracket Frame (and I mean took about 5 mins including the ironing), by applying a  thin layer of modge podge glue direct to the frame and putting untrimmed, ironed fabric down on top of it.  Be sure to smooth out creases and air bubbles at this point.  When it dried (I came back after dinner and the kids' bathes) I trimmed the outside with small scissor, right to the edge, and then trimmed the inside leaving roughly a 1" mitered inside edge so I could pull a tight for a clean line.

I applied Clear Sparkle Flourishes (several of them cut apart to stretch their usage), and floral punches from Chantilly...which TOTALLY fits my Wild Child, Pink Lovin' Gal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!