The new Cricut® Artbooking collection, will revolutionize how you
papercraft! Create your own adorable two-page layout to
highlight your loved ones with photo mats, overlays, titles, and
embellishments cut from the Artbooking cartridge.
Step-by-step instructions to create the layout:
1. Cut ALL of the following shapes at 11” using the Cricut®Artbooking cartridge:
• Twilight cardstock title: <2ofakind> (p. 78)
• Lagoon cardstock photo mats: Photo Mat 1 <2ofakind>
(cut 2, p. 78)
• Sweet Leaf cardstock photo mats: Shift+Photo Mat 2
<Friends> (cut 2, p. 78)
• Colonial White cardstock full overlay: Overlay <2ofakind>
• Colonial White cardstock half overlay: Shift+Overlay
<Friends> (p. 78)
• Slate cardstock pennants: Shift+Border <Friends>
(cut 4, p. 78)
• Honey cardstock flowers: Icon <2ofakind> (cut 2, p. 78)
• Honey cardstock title: <Friends> (p. 78)
2. Cut the following shapes using the Artbooking cartridge,
• Colonial White large arrow: 1 3/4” Title <BFF> (p. 79)
• Colonial White small arrow: 1 1/4” Title <BFF> (p. 79)
• Colonial White long arrows: 3/4” Shift+Title <Buddies>
(cut 2, p. 79)
1. Carefully sand distress the edges of the base pages and
Cricut®-cut shapes, if desired.
2. Using Twilight ink, stamp houndstooth arrow image on the
small Cricut®-cut arrow and attach to the corresponding
Dimensional Elements shape.
3. Using Slate ink, stamp the “here” arrow image on the large
Cricut®-cut arrow and attach to the corresponding Dimensional
4. Using Twilight ink, stamp the long pennant arrow image
on two Cricut®-cut arrows and attach to the corresponding
Dimensional Elements shapes.
5. Trim Colonial White triangles to match the size of the Slate
Cricut®-cut pennants; attach to back of Slate pennants.