Monday, August 19, 2013

Creativity at a cost

Okay so I went on this fabulous scrap retreat this weekend in Fallbrook (thanks again Kay Pekin)!  Here are a couple of things I learned:

  • You really can NEVER pack too many accessories because that one bauble you leave at home is the one perfect thing that would complete your life and project.
  • Wow in just 2 1/2 days you can give your Creative forces an overhaul by feeding off the energy and talent of the others around you.
  • Keep a notebook handy because halfway through your event, your mind will be whirling with ideas and you will soooooo regret it if you forget even a single notion.
  • AND at 40 years old your body will make you pay for not sleeping for more than 3-4 hrs a night for 2 nights!!!!!!!!! BUT IT WAS SOOOO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!
I promise I will post photos of all the projects I finished (and I did a lot) soon, but for now I need to go back to bed and yes I slept for 16 hrs last night AND then took a late afternoon nap today. Nighty nite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!