Share A Smile Card Kit

Share A Smile Card Kit
With the purchase of every Punny Pals stamp set, Close To My Heart donates $7 USD of the proceeds to Operation Smile™, an organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children around the world. To bring these stamp images to life, we’ve made a coordinating set of Thin Cuts dies and an exclusive card kit! The card kit includes the dies, card bases, envelopes, paper, and step-by-step instructions for creating 32 cards, and it is available at a discounted price! Create these delightful cards and use them to share smiles all around! The Share a Smile card kit can be yours for FREE when you become a Consultant in October or when you host a qualifying party.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Scrapbooking Mom

Okay so someone PLEASE tell me that  I'm not the only one that has ever done this! Anyone, anyone.  
  Scarily, I know I have instilled this trait into my children as well because my teenager who was watching my kids yesterday called me and said "Mom you aren't going to believe what ______ just did, ____ tipped over the toys bins on top of ___self."  I was of course was like OMG are they alright.  The answer I get back was priceless...."Oh yeah they're fine and don't worry I grabbed your camera and took pictures before I dug them out!"