Through the Year -- Calendar Set

Through the Year -- Calendar Set
As 2017 comes to a close, you can be ready for 2018 by creating a beautiful photo calendar. The Through the Year calendar kit includes everything you need to create a 12-month photo calendar for the year ahead. Save 20% on this exclusive bundle of products, that includes custom gold glitter die-cuts, glitter gems, Complements, papers, and a blank calendar. The November Stamp of the Month, Through the Year, makes an excellent companion to this project, too. If you didn’t get this limited-time stamp set last month, never fear — you can get a calendar kit that includes this set! Get this exclusive calendar kit FREE this month when you sign up to become a Consultant in December or when you host a qualifying party.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Floral Photo Wall Hangings

I bought two Styrofoam discs recently at a dollar store in different sizes and then covered them with CTMH Just Blooms paper flowers after seeing this done at an art store several years ago. I randomly mixed the sizes and shapes of flowers, along with sparingly mixing in some yellow flowers too.  To glue the flowers down I used Liquid Glass (my ever ready go to glue for dimensional projects).   I added varied sizes of pearls onto the flowers. 
I wrapped the outer edges of the foam with a double layer of yellow tulle.  To adhere the photos I used CTMH's foam tape in long outlining strips around the photos.  On a couple of photos I wanted to give added height, so I layered a second layer of foam tape directly onto the 1st layer.  

I am thrilled with the overall outcome of these pieces. They perfectly showcase my niece Charlie's photos from her 2nd and 3rd birthday shoots...and my Mom will love them on her wall.