Thursday, August 15, 2013

Scrapping with my friends!

I'm sooooooo excited!!!!! My friend Kay Pekin, is the proud co-owner of the San Diego Scrap-Inn and guess who is heading up for a weekend of scraplovin', sleepless, manic craftin' FUN!!!!!

While I'm prepping for my big weekend, I was thinking about my last scrap-weekend at the Rabbit Hill Ranch, another local retreat owned by a close friend Tasha.  Well the last time there my Pals all went up for the weekend, but my husband was still deployed so I only went up for Saturday afternoon.  When I sent them a text message Friday night telling them to have fun, I also mentioned to save my comfy chair for when I get their. The next day I had the best surprise when I arrived:

Every person there had added something to this adorable sign that hung on my favorite spot! and on the back they all signed it.  I love my Scrapbooking friends.  So when people ask me what my WHY is, for WHY I am a CTMH Consultant they are my WHY.  These friendships I have made are priceless to me.  And seriously what could be better than collectly new lifelong friends while preserving lifelong memories!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun creating that sign! It's a happy memory for me too. Can't wait to hear how your weekend goes. I'm sure it won't be nearly as much fun without little ole me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a blast so far...since its 01:58am I better get ready for Saturday morning lol....gotten a done so far. Need to do a LOT more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!