Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Scrapping with my friends!

I'm sooooooo excited!!!!! My friend Kay Pekin, is the proud co-owner of the San Diego Scrap-Inn and guess who is heading up for a weekend of scraplovin', sleepless, manic craftin' FUN!!!!!

While I'm prepping for my big weekend, I was thinking about my last scrap-weekend at the Rabbit Hill Ranch, another local retreat owned by a close friend Tasha.  Well the last time there my Pals all went up for the weekend, but my husband was still deployed so I only went up for Saturday afternoon.  When I sent them a text message Friday night telling them to have fun, I also mentioned to save my comfy chair for when I get their. The next day I had the best surprise when I arrived:

Every person there had added something to this adorable sign that hung on my favorite spot! and on the back they all signed it.  I love my Scrapbooking friends.  So when people ask me what my WHY is, for WHY I am a CTMH Consultant they are my WHY.  These friendships I have made are priceless to me.  And seriously what could be better than collectly new lifelong friends while preserving lifelong memories!!!!!!!!!!