Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My 2013 Calendar Series - Part 7

Here we are at the last two pages of this calendar series.  This layout was October and November.  I chose this Clementine paperpack'd layout because of its fall tones, without having to be Halloween and/or Thanksgiving. 

This layout was pretty fast to make, I just dropped in my photos, colored the pretty suggested embellishments and added some My Stickease.  The title on page one was made using two journal boxes.  On box for the typed text (Hanging at the), which i got to choose my font style.  The second journal box was for the Stickers wording (Harbor).  For that I used the quick title tool which makes aligning and adjusting My Stickease titles a snap!

I hope you've enjoyed my series on how I come up with my Studio J photo calendars and were able to tuck a few tips away for when you make your own.  To get started head over to heatherplotzke.ctmh.com now.

Alright I got run, I have Studio J-ing to do!  You better hurry to, with layouts only $5 this month you'll want to get a jump start on your layouts; time is running out on this great deal.  Remember Studio J layouts can take as little as 10-15 mins to complete.  Think of all the catch up scrapping you can play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!