Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My 2013 Calendar Series - Part 5

Here is June and July pages  for this year's calendar.  If you've been following along with my series this month you know that using Studio J to me is the easiest way to create these calendars because it only takes 6 layouts to make the full 12 month calendar.
I love, love, love this SuperHero paper pack.  I found that when it was still in paper I used it tons, but now that its in Studio J I use it so much more.  I love being able to change the colors of the papers to suit my needs.  Take for instance the comic strip papers, here I've made them Black and white.  It only takes one click of a button to change a B&T (pretty patterned paper) into any monochromatic color scheme.  If you check back to earlier Studio J posts last year I made all the papers greens, yellows, and blacks for a green lantern layout.  It really is about your needs and what you want to convey.

All through February Studio J layouts are on sale for $5 each!!!!!!!!!  Get started on yours today at heatherplotzke.ctmh.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!