Saturday, February 2, 2013

Feb 5th Kick Off Party -- Come get your free Idea Book



Let's get this creative party started right!
Feb 5th 6pm - 8pm at the Oceanside Community Church (107 South Clementine St, Oceanside)
Come out and pick up your FREE copy of the book and check out some great new product samples. There will be chances to win goodies and cash and carry products and finished projects for sale, including a ton of stamp sets.

Bring your friends, co-workers, even your mother-n-laws. The more the merrier.

Can't make it out, no worries; out of towners, I want to spread the love...make sure you let me know and I will mail your book out to you.

These babies are live in February and I just can't wait for you to get as inspired as I am by the book. Looking forward to your RSVP's and seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!