Sunday, February 17, 2013

My 2013 Calendar Series - Part 4

Here is my layout that I used for April and May on my 2013 calendar.  I used Studio J's and CTMH's Dakota paperpack.

I love this layout.  This was a fun, silly day at a park and I feel happy about how I captured not only our wild game of family tag, but also the playfulness in our impromptu photo shoot at our spur of the moment picnic.  When you click on the picture here check out my husband and oldest son in the top photo on the right page...Momma didn't know that was going on until I got home and looked through our photos.

I have a lot of people ask me about blowing up photos on Studio J and the quality.  When blowing photos up huge like on the left page layout, if your quality is going to be impaired/lower than CTMH's high standards you will get a warning on your photo.  You will have to click on it and accept that you understand before you'll be able to purchase it.  I love this safety feature, it gives me back the control to accept or over-ride.  The tool bar when you blow up your pictures also has a colored safety level that runs from Green to yellow to red if your resolution is to low.  

Now back to the photo on the left, this quick family picture was taken from not the best distance or best lighting (we had my pocket camera sitting on a park bench), but I loved these smiles.  You could see how happy we were in our faces.  So when I got the little yellow photo warning, I  blew the layout up on the screen in Studio J to 400% (yup it allows it and I always recommend it!) and decided I was happy with the quality.

Studio J layouts ALL February are only $5.00 ea.  That price gets you two printed 12 x 12 pages, and 3 jpg images (2 high resolution individual pages images, and 1 low resolution combined layout -- like the one pictured here).  Head to my STUDIO J site heatherplotzke.ctmh.com now to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!