Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My 2013 Calendar Series - Part 3

So over the last few days, I've shown you the cover, gone over the why, and told you about the how.  Now let's get to the more fun part....the art.

These two pages were used for February and March.  I used Close To My Heart's Flirty papers in our Studio J program. 

Take a look at the left page for a moment.  I love how easy it is to add My Stickeases to layouts, layering them and even resizing them.

Be sure to stay tuned for my the rest of the months in upcoming posts.

Studio J layouts ALL February are only $5.00 ea.  That price gets you two printed 12 x 12 pages, and 3 jpg images (2 high resolution individual pages images, and 1 low resolution combined layout -- like the one pictured here).  Head to my STUDIO J site heatherplotzke.ctmh.com now to
get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!