Sunday, February 24, 2013

My 2013 Calendar Series - Part 6

Here we are already, this layout was used for August/September of my 2013 Studio J Calendar.

So one thing that I keep in mind when I'm designing layouts specifically for my calendars is the subjects in the photos. On regular layouts this wouldn't always matter, but since these pages won't be shown together it was important to make sure all the key characters in this story were on both pages.

 In this case I wanted to make sure you could see my husband on both pages because he was a big part of the story.  I on other layouts in this series I made sure as well to have the kids spread through out the pages, because I didn't want any given page to be about just one person.  I was trying to make sure they'd get an even mix throughout the pages.  Trust me my kids would notice if someone was highlighted more often.

Remember all of February printed Studio J Layouts are just $5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!