Wednesday, February 5, 2014

On-hand Inventory Reduction Sale

Okay, I'm having an "On-hand Inventory Reduction Sale" we all know this is a fancy term for the garage sale I'm having to make way for all the new goodies I want from the NEW IDEA BOOK that just came out February 1st LOL!  I have posted images of all my personal stamps that I am selling on my facebook page Close To My Heart - CTMH and Studio J Scrapbooking with Heather Plotzke   in an album for you to check out...first one that ask for it gets it, so don't wait they are already going! 

For those of you ready to rock right into all the new goodies of the brand new Idea Book CLICK HERE to see your copy online NOW and you start shopping from it right away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!