At my February workshop this month, Ariana papers from CTMH were our focal point along with the Dimensional chipboard element Ariana Complements set. My friends, Joanne Walton, helped inspire my layout as I watched her craft at a recent weekend scrapbook retreat.
A few tricks for you to look for at the close up pictures below would be how I used Liquid Glass to not only adhere the Complement elements to the page with, but also to highlight certain elements with for some added POP and FLARE. Take a look at the triangle by "smile" and the dots on the glasses, the lens around the Camera, and the quote at the frame atop the right page. I love the effect Liquid Glass provides with this easy technique. I also used foam adhesive to give some depth and dimension to the layout. Last quick tip. Remember that you can CUT chipboard pieces; see the blue piece at the top of the right page, its cut in two!
Think outside the box, there's more room ;)
The cutting guide for the page on the left:
- 3 pcs B & T (pretty papers) at 1" x 7"
- 1 pc B & T at 1/2" x 7" (I used a zip-strip)
- 1 pcs slate CS (photo area) at 5" x 7"
- 2 pcs B & T (pretty papers) at 2" x 9"
- 2 pcs B & T at 1/2" x 9" (I used a zip-strip)
- 3 pcs slate CS (photo areas) at 3 1/2" x 5 1/5"