Through the Year -- Calendar Set

Through the Year -- Calendar Set
As 2017 comes to a close, you can be ready for 2018 by creating a beautiful photo calendar. The Through the Year calendar kit includes everything you need to create a 12-month photo calendar for the year ahead. Save 20% on this exclusive bundle of products, that includes custom gold glitter die-cuts, glitter gems, Complements, papers, and a blank calendar. The November Stamp of the Month, Through the Year, makes an excellent companion to this project, too. If you didn’t get this limited-time stamp set last month, never fear — you can get a calendar kit that includes this set! Get this exclusive calendar kit FREE this month when you sign up to become a Consultant in December or when you host a qualifying party.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

2014 Studio J CTMH Calendar - Video Slide Show

I created a short slide show video to show how easy it is to turn your Studio J layouts into a quick and awesome calendar!  Perfect and easy to duplicate for gifts.  Remember it only takes 6 layouts to make a calendar, so for the holidays I just design 6 layouts and order as many copies as I need!  My relatives, including my Mother-n-law, has never been happier with her gift!  Be sure to leave a comment on the video and let me know what you think...I would love to help show you how! heatherplotzke.ctmh.com