Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ariana Papers Love - February Workshop Teaser

Really excited for you all to see what I've come up with for tomorrow's workshop! Sorry everyone, you'll have to wait!!!!  The first peak goes to those attending...but here are the papers and accessories that we will be using this month.  I am in love with CTMH Ariana paper line.  It both trendy and old school/80's all at the same time. 
 I absolutely am in love with these dimensional elements (chip board) Complements for only $4.95 this is such a rocking value.  This month we make four projects with these that are slam packet covered with these elements and we are still going to have quite a few left for follow up projects.  The glasses and camera are my favorite!

These elements take ink great as well as are perfect for adding depth and texture with Liquid glass (watch later this week for examples), but imagine the circle around the camera lens highlighted with a steady line of liquid glass OR the dots on the glasses, etc.


The Ariana papers, are warm and rich and for me, take me right back to the 80's.  I see myself in puffy sleeves floral prints with pearls, lace trims and ballooned-bottomed skirts.  I want to make cards for my girlfriends and Mom, layouts of Jr high school dance, or lunch with my Grandmother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!