Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ariana Antique-looking Photo/layout holder

I was at the Vintage Market Place in Fallbrook, CA a few months ago and saw someone decorating all sorts of antique hangers of different shapes and sizes and turning them into photo hangers.  This is my take on the idea featuring Ariana Complements and CTMH buttons and embellishments.  This a large pants hanger, I made sure the inside was smooth (some have teeth or rubber grips -- beware so they don't damage your photos/layouts).

I carefully laid out my pieces and puzzled them together before adhering anything to the hanger.  I used Liquid Glass, knowing it would be super strong, and permanent after being allowed to setup overnight.

FYI, so you aren't just throwing your hubby's pants all over the floor of the closet.  I found these hangers in five packets in a couple different wood color choices at Marshalls (TJ Maxx, Ross' would have them too) for about $11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!