Monday, February 24, 2014

Ariana Chit Chat Card

A perfect girlfriend card themed card right!?!?!?!
So I'm not always a card maker, but this quick, easy card sketch with simple lines is my kind of card to make.

The papers are Ariana...I just love this paper packet more and more each time I see it used. I used Ruby cardstock for the card base which is a standard size of 4 1/2" x 5 1/2 card.

The B&T (pretty papers) papers are 4 1/4" x 1 3/4" each.  I didn't even distress the edges (I tried and it looked messy -- like I said I like the simple lines).

I popped up the Complement dimensional element with foam tape AND then quickly wrapped a long piece of CTMH's green/white baker's twine from the Autumn bundle collection.

Ready for the CHATTING lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!