Here is our last project from February....since March's workshop will be after St Patty's Day, I couldn't help myself but give my girls a St Patty's Day project featuring Ariana paper, Slate cardstock, and slate ink. This fun little basket is a super quick and easy project that can be made in different sizes.
Today I used a 12 x 12 full sheet of cardstock.
- You simply score all 4 sides at 4"
- fold up
- Tuck/pinch fold the four corner pieces back inwards towards the center.
- Hole punch inner points and string with ribbon style of your choice.
- The paper squares on the sides are 3.25" x 3.25" ( be careful with words to glue so words are glued so they will read correctly when box is formed -- trust me learned that the hard way LOL)
- On this one the shamrock hearts I only put adhesive on the very center of the heart and pulled upward on the edge to make them come to life.
- Edges were all distressed with Slate ink.