Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Little Bit of Ariana St Patty's Day Love

Here is our last project from February....since March's workshop will be after St Patty's Day, I couldn't help myself but give my girls a St Patty's Day project featuring Ariana paper, Slate cardstock, and slate ink. This fun little basket is a super quick and easy project that can be made in different sizes.  

Today I used a 12 x 12 full sheet of cardstock. 
  • You simply score all 4 sides at 4"
  •  fold up 
  • Tuck/pinch fold the four corner pieces back inwards towards the center.
  • Hole punch inner points and string with ribbon style of your choice.
  • The paper squares on the sides are 3.25" x 3.25" ( be careful with words to glue so words are glued so they will read correctly when box is formed -- trust me learned that the hard way LOL)
  • On this one the shamrock hearts I only put adhesive on the very center of the heart and pulled upward on the edge to make them come to life.
  • Edges were all distressed with Slate ink.
I have these stuffed with cute little shamrock socks!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!