Through the Year -- Calendar Set

Through the Year -- Calendar Set
As 2017 comes to a close, you can be ready for 2018 by creating a beautiful photo calendar. The Through the Year calendar kit includes everything you need to create a 12-month photo calendar for the year ahead. Save 20% on this exclusive bundle of products, that includes custom gold glitter die-cuts, glitter gems, Complements, papers, and a blank calendar. The November Stamp of the Month, Through the Year, makes an excellent companion to this project, too. If you didn’t get this limited-time stamp set last month, never fear — you can get a calendar kit that includes this set! Get this exclusive calendar kit FREE this month when you sign up to become a Consultant in December or when you host a qualifying party.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Slide show highlights from Disneyworld CTMH style 2013 Convention

OMG, $49!!!! That's all it takes to join my team and become apart of the best, most fun group of Papercrafters around.  For only $49, you get tons and tons of product, you can earn lots of money to support your crafting habit, AND the best part for me....YOU get to join some of my favorite people in the whole wide world!  I love my Girls!!!!!!!!

Here is a slide show of some of my favorite moments together from this past convention in Orlando at Walt Disney World.  Join my team by clicking here and  YOU could be having a blast with us too!!

Be sure to like my video and leave a comment if you find yourself or if you find yourself wishing you were with us.