Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Slide show highlights from Disneyworld CTMH style 2013 Convention

OMG, $49!!!! That's all it takes to join my team and become apart of the best, most fun group of Papercrafters around.  For only $49, you get tons and tons of product, you can earn lots of money to support your crafting habit, AND the best part for me....YOU get to join some of my favorite people in the whole wide world!  I love my Girls!!!!!!!!

Here is a slide show of some of my favorite moments together from this past convention in Orlando at Walt Disney World.  Join my team by clicking here and  YOU could be having a blast with us too!!

Be sure to like my video and leave a comment if you find yourself or if you find yourself wishing you were with us.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this slide show! My favorite photos are you on the light cycle, the random group of strangers wearing "Keep Calm" shirts, and the surprise on our faces as we look at Tink! I had so much fun with you that night! Thanks for letting me tag along and be an honorary member of your team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! Glad you enjoyed them, and sooooo happy you were with us. I had such a hard time picking which of the 3,000 photos to highlight LOL!

    PS: I'm glad to have you a member of our team! Studio J soul sisters need to stick together

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!