Monday, July 1, 2013

Absent against my will - CTMH Convention update

Hi everyone, sorry my blogging has been slim lately.  I wrote super funny blog posts, with great photos from convention and somewhere they were lost in cyberspace!  I promise to get you some updates out soon.  It literally took me 29 hours to get home form Orlando from convention so although I planned on working this afternoon I found that after initial kiddo hugs I fell asleep and woke up tonight, oops.

Just got the word my luggage is in a van about 15 mins away, hurray!!!!!!!  It was one of those kind of travel experiences.

I had a great week in Disney World and at the CTMH Convention.  I can't wait to share, okay reshare lol, the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!