Here is the original layout. The photos are from the Disney Coronado (the resort where convention was held). The paper pack used is Surf's up.
Some of the tips I used on this layout are:
- On the right had page the VIVA logo from Convention was a shade to bright to match the altered paper colors and My Stickease I was planning to use. To change the tone to better coordinate I put a journalling box directly overtop of the photo well and clicked the Vellum button.
- The swirls around the flower shapes on both pages were individual Stickers used to cover the existing papers.
- I also stitched around the flowers by placing stitched circles, which I cropped easily with the crop tool. Then copying and pasting around the flowers.
- My favorite techinique here is the wooden papers that I journalled on. To create that effect, I simply dragged My Stickease journal tab to the right page, sized it appropriately and then copy/pasted over the complete journal area.
- The wording is done in individual journal blocks, example "Let Me Show you how" is three separate journal blocks.