Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Canvas Journal Featuring Studio J Art

Continuing my post series from July 9th, here is the next project in my Convention Series that I made featuring my CREATE Studio J layout.

 To create the photo, I printed my Studio J layout on tissue paper and applied that to the canvas journal (which is retiring July 31st) using modge podge (click for full detailed instructions on this technique see my post from April 2013).

I used our pigment ink cube and rubbed them directly onto the canvas book, rbbon and the tags to get the rich colors. I left those dry overnight and then finished up by gluing on some embellishments with liquid glass.  Note the flowers in the corner, I colored those wood pieces with pigment ink to alter them and then heat embossed with clear powder over them to seal in color.  Last touch was simply wrapping some of CTMH's baker's twine/hemp combo around the binding.  The lip of the binding held it on quite nicely.
What do you think?????  I'd love to answer your questions and here your thoughts on my journal.

#CTMH, #StudioJ

2 comments:

  1. You simply amaze me girl! You are so talented and creative! Thanks for sharing!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks Jennifer. I'm glad you enjoyed the project. Your comments meant a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!