Monday, July 22, 2013

CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book Kick-off Party - RSVP today

  • It's that time again! Time to get your FREE copy of the new CTMH Idea Book, did I mention for FREE! You and all your friends are super, super welcome to come and check out my array of new scrapbooking, stamping, home decor, and even handmade jewelry goodies and samples.

    This time I am offering a mini-workshop that evening too. We will be making a fun 2 page summer layout featuring Surf's Up. The layout is totally optional and costs $10 (I will need pre-registration for the layout no later than August 1st in order to get the kits ready).

    If you aren't available to attend I know my NC and TN girls probably can't make it, we will miss you. If you'd like a copy of the Idea Book shipped out to you (still FREE), let me know and yours will be on its way. The workshop layout is also available as a mailable kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!