Thursday, July 4, 2013

Patriotic Card from Studio J

Earlier this week I showed you all my layout from Studio J that I made without photos for the express reason of cardmaking and crafting.  Now I wanted to show you what I made with the free JPGs that came with my purchased layout.


This card was cut out of outdoor denim cardstock with my Cricut Artiste.  Its meant to tri-fold out, but I glued the front piece down after the hand-stitching to hide the ends.  
 
 I stamped the Antique white pigment ink on cranberry cardstock. I heat set the stamping so the pigment ink so it wouldn't smear.  I printed the Studio J Jpgs on photo paper at 3x3 and glued them back to back on the card.
I'd LOVE to hear from you, leave a comment and tell me what you think.  Happy and Safe holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!