Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Web-TV show about CTMH Stamping

 Below is from Mycraftchannel.com, I am excited to see the premiere next week.  You can sign up to have the new episodes email notifications.

Clearly the Best, Stamping with Close To My Heart The new Web-tv show on Mycraftchannel.com  Its free to watch and is going to be amazing.

Preview Clip: If seeing is believing, then you’ll quickly see that when it comes to stamping, clear stamps are the best. Close To My Heart’s see-through My Acrylix® stamps and blocks ensure full ink coverage and perfect placement every time. Whether you are new to stamping or a seasoned pro, you can achieve unmatched precision and detail in your stamping with Close To My Heart’s stamps and blocks. Let us show you how! Combine the stamping techniques featured in this video series with the flexibility of clear stamps, and you’ll soon discover why Close To My Heart’s stamps are clearly the best! SHOW BEGINS AIRING SEPT. 4, 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!