Sunday, August 19, 2012

Design your OWN paper using Studio J

One of my favorite things about Studio J, is how you can change the coloring of each and every paper into one of the 40 colors CTMH's palette holds.

Another thing you can do is create your OWN papers.  Look at the purple B&T papers on this layout (I have a close up below).  This really plain cardstock with 12 separate journal blocks layered over top and rotated over the square.  In order to duplicate this "paper" click on the journal blocks one by one holding down the shift key while you do this until they are all highlighted.  You can now Copy & Paste as on whole unit.  In this case I used words to double as journalling.  It would be just as easy to you multiple My Stickease, or buttons, or brads to create your papers.
















Click over to my website heatherplotzke.ctmh.com and get started now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!