Monday, March 26, 2012

Support Group Needed? (I mean wanted) - join us for Retail Therapy

Meet Amber, she is one of the newest Paper crafting addicts in my monthly support group (oh I mean workshop group).  We are helping her with her newly acquired habit with Retail Therapy.  If you too need this kind of help SEEK ME OUT RIGHT AWAY! heatherplotzke.ctmh.com The quicker we start the treatment, the quicker you'll get your needed fix! (oh I mean help).  Trust me I'm a SCRAP AND STAMPOLOGIST!

If you feel you would like to help others with their Scrap and Stamp addictions, or maybe you just want to self-treat (and oh I love to treat myself)...JOIN MY STAMPOLOGIST SOCIETY team!  We need you, its a lot of work (I mean super fun but don't tell my husband) helping others feed (oops I mean fight) their craft addictions.
heatherplotzke.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!